Fun things I've been Making

Hey everyone!

As promised, here are a few things I've made this past month. Hope you enjoy them :)

This is a Thank You card I made for a lovely lady who ordered cards from me.
It's from the Paper Pumpkin Kit that I receive monthly. This month's kit was all about fall!
I love it!!


I made this card for my Mother-In-Law's birthday and one for a friend of mine who is a member of the Red Hat Society. 


This is one of many mini composition notebooks that I will be selling at craft fairs and giving away to my friends and family.
Keep scrolling down to see more.






I love this art project, too. I am making lots of these for the craft fairs and for a couple of dentist offices in our small town. 



I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects! Until next time.
Warmly, Rhonda